Safe Environment Compliance Opportunities
In order to ensure that we can have your full participation in on-campus events and volunteer opportunities, you must be in compliance with our Diocese of Phoenix Safe Environment program. There are several components to this program.
For adults who have not yet taken their INITIAL Safe Environment Training class, we have some exciting news from the Diocesan Safe Environment Training (SET) Office! For a brief time, you may take your FOUNDATION class ONLINE! To do this, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to: https://phoenix.cmgconnect.org
- Go to “Register for a New Account” section and complete all steps for your CMG account.
- Go to the Dashboard
- Click on the Foundation training option.
- Please complete all sections by clicking on any and all buttons.
All sections must go from Pending to Done
*If sections are left “Pending” or “In Progress” , CMG cannot mark your course as completed.
- Under the section Please download this Take Away Packet and read through it. This is necessary for course completion.
- Complete and submit background check information (Carefully review that all your information is correct before submitting. Mistakes and fabrication of information will require an additional BG check and will add additional costs). If everything is correct please click on processing
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS:
An initial Face to Face Interview is required in addition to training before volunteers can be present on campus.
If you would like to schedule a Face to Face Interview, please CLICK HERE and you will be directed to our Sign Up Genius. Face to Face and Virtual in-person Interviews are available.
If you have any other questions about Safe Environment Training, please contact the school office.