Fall Sports Information
Our Fall Sports season will be starting at the end of August. We offer Boys Flag Football, Girls Volleyball, and Cross Country for 5th-8th grade. More information on those sports can be found on the sports specific page in the coming weeks!
To register your child for sports, please click on the tab to the left that says “Registration”. That will take you straight to our registration page!
Every athlete must have a physical completed by a doctor before they are eligible to participate. Doctors can use any physical form that they would like to use. Physicals must be turned into the Nurse’s Office before participation.
The Diocese Safe Environment Training class must be complete and on file with the office
- Promotion Team – Promote Athletics at Orientation day, New Family day, Open House, and Grandparents Day. Create displays with pictures, uniforms and athletic information. Decorate courtyard bulletin board with sports information 3 x a year for each sport team sign up. (Fall, Winter, and Spring)
- Spirit Team – Decorate campus with spirit posters (gym, drop off area, coordinate students) and work with the Student Leadership team to promote school wide spirit and community. Inform school community of upcoming games and tournaments.
- Concessions Team – Looking for volunteers to run the stand, set up, clean up and maintain the stand.
- Coaches/Team Parents – We are looking for a parent to help each coach/sport coordinate snack, report in team stats wins/loses, take photos at games to be submitted in to the website and yearbook. Coordinate team photo day, athletic shirt, other coach needs as needed thru season. Coordinate team/coach recognition.
- Laura Daugherty – Athletic Director
- Carl Hess – Assistant Principal
Through your support and involvement, the Athletic Team is able to build community support, promote school pride, recognize the achievements of the athletic teams, and assist the athletic department. Parent involvement is the key to a successful Athletic Team. Please consider becoming actively involved. Thank you for your support!
— SJXXIII Athletic Team