Library Media Center
|Online e-books||Saint John Library Catalog|
About the Library Media Center
The Mission of the Saint John XXIII Library is to encourage, promote, and assist students and teachers to be effective and discriminating users of ideas and information, and to foster the love of reading for lifelong learning.
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Check Out Policies
- Kindergarten and first grade students may check out one book per week.
- Students in grades 2-8 may check out two books per week and books are renewable.
- Students should return books during their scheduled class.
- Each student is responsible for returning all library materials.
Overdue Books, Lost Books, Renewals and Holds
- No fines for overdue books
- If a book is lost or destroyed, families are responsible for reimbursement cost of book
Class visits to the library occur weekly for grades K-5th. During each visit the students may listen to a story, engage in a lesson, check out books or conduct research. This work is student-centered, curriculum driven and varies with grade level. Children may also visit the library by themselves or in small groups.
- Mrs. Susan Houck