Faith in Action is school program that involves all students in regular service projects and field trips that provide valuable support to our community. Each grade sponsors a different organization or area of need. Faith in Action is student driven and assisted by Saint John XXIII teachers, staff and volunteer parents.
Activities by Grade
- This class creates meal placemats for a local nursing home.
- This class provides deeds from the heart to the school and outside community. Throughout the year they write notes to those most in need
- This class assists St. Matthew’s, St. Louis the King, and St. Peter’s Indian Mission School with their school supply drive.
- This class provides toiletries for the needy.
- This class assists the Shoebox Ministry with their sock drive.
- This class assists St. Vincent de Paul with their Thanksgiving food drive.
- Students in this class research a local organization through Catholic Charities and create a craft to sell in the community marketplace with profits going to their researched organization.
- Students in this class research a local organization through Catholic Charities and create a project to help raise money for that group as individuals
- This class sponsors a toy drive and Christmas party for a local needy schools’ students
- These students sponsor St. Vincent de Paul Phoenix – Watkins location, with their water drive.