The SAFE ENVIRONMENT TRAINING CLASS must be complete and on file with the office
- Promotion Team – Promote Athletics at Orientation day, New Family day, Open House, and Grandparents Day. Create displays with pictures, uniforms and athletic information. Decorate courtyard bulletin board with sports information 3 x a year for each sport team sign up. (Fall, Winter, and Spring)
- Spirit Team – Decorate Athletes lockers, spirit posters (gym, drop off area, coordinate students) and work with the Student Leadership team to promote school wide spirit and community. Inform school community of upcoming games and tournaments.
- Concessions Team – Looking for volunteers to run the stand, set up, clean up and maintain the stand.
- Coaches/Team Parents – We are looking for a parent to help each coach/sport coordinate snack, report in team stats wins/loses, take photos at games to be submitted in to the website and yearbook. Coordinate team photo day, athletic shirt, other coach needs as needed thru season. Coordinate team/coach recognition.
- Raffle/Auction Team – Coordinate 3 school wide “white out” dates – 1 per season. Before coaches schedule meeting – block out the dates with office/church approval. Collect raffle items for each season’s raffle. Coordinate School mascot PAWS to attend the white outs. Coordinate item/items to be auctioned silent or live at the auction/diner event.
Pride Athletic Team
- Taylor Nelson – Boys’ Athletic Director
- Kristen Preach – Girls’ Athletic Director
- Tom Putz – Assistant Principal
Through your support and involvement, the Pride Athletic Team is able to build community support, promote school pride, recognize the achievements of the athletic teams, and assist the athletic department. Parent involvement is the key to a successful Pride Athletic Team. Please consider becoming actively involved. Thank you for your support!
— Pride Athletic Team